New Client Rules
We hope you enjoy your visit to our facility. To ensure a safe and happy experience for everybody, please read and follow the rules below:
1. All dogs new to this facility must wear life jackets while in the pool. Until your dog knows the pool and swims well, their pool time will be very regulated. This protects both your dog and the pool liner.
2. If you have to cancel an appointment, please give us as much notice as possible. If you give us less than four hours of notice, you will be charged for your session.
3. All dogs must be on a leash or crated, except when in the pool. Please do not open the front door and let your dog run into the building as there may be other dogs already inside. Also, please bring your dog's collar and leash up on the deck with you, so you will have control of your dog once you are done swimming.
4. Please do not let your dog approach or sniff any other dog or person and do not let any other dog or person approach you or your dog. No matter how cute they look, and even if they are on a leash, dogs who are not familiar with each other or other people can and do bite quickly and without much warning.
5. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children under the age of 14 will not be allowed on the pool deck.
6. You are welcome to exercise your dogs in the grass behind the building, but please clean up after your pet. We have plastic bags for waste disposal if you need them.
7. To keep all our visitors healthy, we require every dog be vaccinated for rabies each year. Along with rabies, we strongly recommend each dog have the distemper and bordatella vaccines each year, as well as heart worm and flea and tick control monthly.
8. A self service bathing area is available for use after swimming.
Please use caution! Floors and other surfaces may be wet and slippery!
Bring a dry change of clothes in case you get wet, any special treats or toys your dog may like, and a belly band if your dog is prone to marking.